Our therapy is potentially useful for any type of musculoskeletal pain complaint, including low back pain or other chronic joint pain not responsive to other treatments. Painful, sensitive or keloided scars are particularly responsive.
The therapy indlude:
- acute and chronic pain (including headaches of different origins),
- inflammatory responses,
- poor circulation,
- multiple chronic conditions, caused by interrupted interference fields (such as rheumatism),
- diseases of the motor system (sciatica, arthritic joint conditions, shoulder or arm syndrome),
- internal diseases such as prostate, female, allergies, kidney;
- sports injuries where it assists in healing.
A very important part of pain treatment is the identification and treatment of “interference fields.” Interference fields are areas of altered nerve cell resting membrane potential (discussed above) where nerve cells are not functioning normally.
These areas can found almost anywhere in the body and are often far from the part of the body that is experiencing symptoms. Typical locations include scars of all types (trauma, surgical), deep autonomic ganglia (grouping of nerves) and internal organs. An interference field has also been defined as local tissue irritation with the potential to cause destabilization of the autonomic nervous system (ANS) either locally or systemically. Interference fields usually occur on the same side of the body as the symptoms, however the symptoms or signs may be bilateral or contra lateral. Interference fields generally arise in locations where there has been an injury, either from sharp or blunt trauma, local infection or inflammation, mechanical strain injury and frequently surgical scars.